Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy Day in the Mission


..on the road with the Lens Baby fish eye. This makes everything really fun to photograph but it is really difficult to focus as the lens is more in the realm of toy than it is in the realm of professional equipment. It was a really relaxed day, with a good breakfast at home, a short visit to Progressive Grounds Cafe on Bryant Street, where we got on with a little work. (J checking emails and I crocheting on my San francisco cowl project, for which I have already posted the first photograph 2 days ago, showing the beginning..). 

I am still having difficulties arranging photographs in Blogger and think I should try and post fewer images maybe. This seems a shame. I am such an image maximalist! I love posting LOTS of images of my day. I am not sure this blue bear as the only image would be sufficient... 

 

It almost seems that J is always hungry. Perhaps he has worms. It was only really an hour after we had breakfast that we were back at home for lunch. And if I remember right it was then time for snack time and groceries shopping followed by another snack time. I am not sure how he will get through the day now that he is having a 2 hour food break..   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello friends, I look forward to your comments, ideas and feedback: